Shipping Traffic: May 4-7
Friday, May 4
• Algoma Niagara arriving at 7:30 a.m. to load iron ore pellets.
• Atlantic Huron arriving at 12:05 a.m. to load petroleum coke.
Saturday, May 5
• Algoma Guardian arriving at 6:30 a.m. to load iron ore pellets.
• Joseph L. Block arriving at 3:30 p.m. to load iron ore.
• James R. Barker arriving at 1:30 a.m. to load coal.
• American Spirit arriving at 4 a.m. to load iron ore.
Sunday, May 6
• Algoma Spirit arriving at 2:30 p.m. to load iron ore.
• Honorable James L. Oberstar arriving at 7 a.m. with limestone
• Walter J. McCarthy Jr. arriving at noon to load coal.
• Great Republic arriving at 2 p.m. with limestone.
• Philip R. Clarke arriving at 7 p.m. with limestone.
Monday, May 7
• Presque Isle arriving at 9:30 a.m. to load iron ore.
For updated information 24 hours a day, call the Boatwatcher's Hotline at 218-722-6489 or visit harborlookout.com.
Source: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Lake Superior Maritime Visitors Center in Canal Park. Arrival and departure times are not official and can vary widely.