Two Harbors releases fall practice schedule
Two Harbors High School announced fall practices start Monday for all athletic teams except football, which started earlier this week. All athletes must have a current physical on file in order to begin practice. Start times and sites for each sport are as follows:
• Cross Country: Grades 7-12, meet at 6 a.m. at THHS Door 14
• Boys soccer: Grades 7-12, meet at 8 a.m. at THHS practice field
• Girls soccer: Grades 7-12, meet at 7 a.m. Old Halsted Field in Two Harbors
• Girls swim/dive: Grades 7-12, meet at 3:15 p.m. at THHS pool
• Volleyball: Grades 9-12, meet at 9 a.m. at THHS gym
For more information, contact THHS activities director Scott Ross at (218) 834-8201 or firstname.lastname@example.org.